The Blog of Michael T. Murphy and his lifelong obsession with "little army men" and their imaginary glory, miniature wargaming, and other things...

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Of Gencon, unemployment, and needing to paint...

August is pretty much done, and with it, goes the summer...
Gencon came and went, and the lady and I spent a day at the con just in the dealer room.
While there I cleaned up on Starship Trooper stuff, and bought some more figs, including some Pulp Figs of Bob Murchs' from RLBPS, (and sometimes dealing with Bob reminds me of the thing called "customer service").
Other than that I haven't really done that much.
I've re-read "Achtung Schweinhund!" (again), and looked over the new WI mags...
And now that my job is played out, I think I will have much MUCH more time to paint and build...
*sigh*
And pics to come...

No comments: