The Blog of Michael T. Murphy and his lifelong obsession with "little army men" and their imaginary glory, miniature wargaming, and other things...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Christmas Stash!

Well, Santa was really good to us this year....in gaming terms...

Here's the gaming breakdown (note: I got some of this "right before" Christmas, but since it was so close to the day, I went ahead and included it)...




1: "Apples to Apples" The wooden "Party Crate" set...

2: Twilight Creations "ZOMBIES!"

3: "Are You A Werewolf?" Card game.

4: "Drunken Hookup": "The Drinking Game That Leads To Sex!"

5: A foam cutter knife.

6: A Paintier 80 Paint Carousel.

7: A bag of Plastic Army Men. Now I just need to dl the "Combat Storm" rules and I am ready to go!

8: An Aircraft Carrier. (The USS Richard M. Nixon CNV-87)

9: Matchbox "Sahara Survivor" series vehicles for Bongoleisa...

10: And Figures!!!! Figs! Figs! Figs!

*Some Reaper Pirate Figs

*Three Packs of Foundry Pirates

* A pack of assorted 28 mm Pirates

* Over 100 Dixon 28mm Pirates and Cowboy Figs....

Yeah...I added to my little pile o' lead....

All in all, a great Christmas!!!!

Comments are appreciated.

No comments: