The Blog of Michael T. Murphy and his lifelong obsession with "little army men" and their imaginary glory, miniature wargaming, and other things...

Saturday, April 9, 2016

The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men....

Well...that was interesting....

I just returned from a week summit for work in Atlanta, (actually Newnan), in the great State of "Jawwwwwwwwwwwwwww-juh", and well....things went horrible askew with my gaming plans.

Due to work issues I will be unable to attend Little Wars and thus unable to run my games.

So I had to send in the cancellation.

Sigh...

Hopefully next year will be better and I can attend.

However I am going to continue working on it...More buildings and production.

And have been entertaining the ideas of a new blog for the town itself.

Back to building and painting, and being ready to go next year.

More to come...


No comments: