The Blog of Michael T. Murphy and his lifelong obsession with "little army men" and their imaginary glory, miniature wargaming, and other things...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More figs painted.

Finally have gotten in the mood to sit down and paint figs this week, and so far have finished approx 30 15mm figs, including hostages, a mortar and crew, RPG Teams, and small arms infantry.It's good to finally see the number of unpainted figs on my painting table be fewer and fewer.I'm going to try to run a 2 hour session each night to get some done. Here's hoping I'll have a 100 figs done by this weekend and some scenics, and I can update my blog with photos…
It's good to be painting again!

I've started working on the first dedicated stands of "LOA" -("The Lions of Allah"), my militant islamic faction for AK47. They really don't look half bad, and judging by what's been built and painted, they seem to REEEEEAAAAALLY like RPG's...

So that's the game plan this week. 2 hours per night painting figs and hoping to make a decent sized dent in my 15mm lead pile.
I want to be able to clear out what I have on the table in terms of BARF, NDF, LOA, UN, Civvies, etc...and then be able to dedicate myself to the freaking MARPAT and my USMC troops!

Onward I paint....

No comments: