The Blog of Michael T. Murphy and his lifelong obsession with "little army men" and their imaginary glory, miniature wargaming, and other things...

Saturday, June 6, 2009

An overdue update...

Wow...where has the time gone...almost three months since my last post???...how did THAT happen?

Okay an update from the table:
Today I have returned to painting figs. I haven't bought any in a while, and currently have an outstanding ordering with Scale Creep for some QRF stuff that is already about two weeks overdue, due to QRF getting slammed with orders all of a sudden.
No worries, I still have plenty more to paint.

So, I did some work on a stone house from JR Miniatures, along with some work on The Rattlehead. Slowly but surely that thing is coming along. I did a resin pour of my spy trawler, (um...ahem..."fishing boat")... and started working on the main gate for Camp Kill'emAll.
Some work on some of my Rebel Minis Hostages and I want to start getting some of these other figs done so I can start working on my USMC. The woodland MARPAT looks like it's going to be a challenge.

No pics as of yet, but hopefully some to come here real soon.

No comments: