The Blog of Michael T. Murphy and his lifelong obsession with "little army men" and their imaginary glory, miniature wargaming, and other things...

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My favorite games...

Okay now dear reader...Now that this thing is "officially launched", lets get down to business.
My favorite games (in miniature), are the following:
1: AK47 Republic (15mm).
2: Charlie Company (20mm Vietnam).
3: 15mm American Civil War. ( I still use the old "Rally Round The Flag rules), but have figs based for JRII/JRIII and F&F instead.
4: GUTSHOT! (Well duh!)
5: Pirate Games
6: Pulp Games
7: 1/285 Modern Micro Armor, (wish I could find a good set of rules out there...)

As you can see I am pretty much all over the place when it comes to games. When it comes to them, I would still like to get into:
1:AWI
2: SYW
3: 28MM Moderns
4: Age of Sail
5: Colonials
6: WWI Aerial
7: WWI in general
8: WWI-WWII Naval Warfare...

Yes..sadly enough, it's true. One can spend an entire lifetime devoted to these little figures and systems and never "Have enough". But that's the glory of it.

No comments: